Meet Our Team
(Back Row/L to R) Anthony Done, Sherry Porter, Lisa Wright, Teri Morrison
(Middle Row/L to R) Dale Gardner, Steven Duke, Kd Perkins, Timi Butt, Janis Dyer, Kim Glover
(Front Row/L to R) Teresa Gardner, Esther RedDoor, Selina Begay
Whom Do I Call?
For information about our program or to make a referral, please call Anthony Done @435-678-1222 or Jurea Ben @435-678-1311. For additional numbers or questions, or to make a referral in a school district other than San Juan School District, call the Early Intervention Program in Salt Lake City at 1-800-961-4221 or 1-801-584-8226.
Why Call Early Intervention?
- Asking questions about growth, development, and physical problems can sometimes improve the quality of an infant’s life.
- Your baby’s development can be checked at NO COST to you in your home or in a school in your area.
- Early Intervention provides a variety of services including motor and speech therapy, family support and care coordination. Services are developed to meet the specific needs of you and your child.
- By getting the right information you can enjoy your baby more and help your baby be as healthy and happy as can be.
Early Intervention Philosophy
- It is the philosophy of San Juan School District to implement a district wide, comprehensive, coordinated, multidisciplinary interagency system that provides early intervention services to infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families.
- We will provide quality early intervention services and strive to improve existing services to infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families.
- Finally, we will continually strive to expand opportunities for children under 3 years of age who would be at risk of having substantial developmental delays if they did not receive early intervention services.
Read the SJSD Early Intervention Google ManualOnline Manual